Crucial Memory

alan227 20:02 08 Oct 05

Time for a bit of praise.
I went on to the Crucial memory selector on thursday night selected what I wanted, placed the order and it was free P & P.
Saturday morning it arrived, special delievery.
Why can`t all online retailers give a service like this.

Totally-braindead 20:43 08 Oct 05

They are the best in my opinion.

grumpygramp 20:46 08 Oct 05

I bought from them back 2003, and as well as what has been said . I also liked that they enclosed pretty comprehensive installation instructions .

Yep, I've bought from them on average once a year for the last five years, different types and sizes of memory. Everything worked immediately, delivery was quick (never more than 48 hours) and the price was excellent.

I've had such a good experoence with them that I don't look at other manufacturers, just go straight to Crucual.

ahem - experience

People that have a bad word to say about Crucial are far and few

CurlyWhirly 14:01 09 Oct 05

I have also used Crucial in the past and also found the service reliable and I too had my purchase delivered to me within 48 hours.

I will continue to use them in the future.

BigRik 16:31 09 Oct 05

If you haven't done so already, why not get in touch with Crucial and tell them how pleased you are with the service? All too often we're quick to complain when things go wrong (and in most cases, rightly so), but do not mention anything when things go right!

Besides, when they know how happy people are, they will strive to continue with their excellent service so we will go back to them.

In a world where good service is going the way of the Dodo, give praise where praise is due!

GRFT 13:15 10 Oct 05

I've always had that service from Crucial. Wouldn't buy RAM from anywhere else.

alan227 15:22 10 Oct 05

As BigRik suggested I sent an e-mail to crucial to say how good there service is.
I got a reply saying thank you and that all feedback from customers goes into trying to improve the service that Crucial gives.

I have to say that having used Crucial on two occasions that their website, pricing and service are second to none!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…