Crucial is at it again!

Mike D 11:13 12 Dec 06

Ordered a graphics card from them on Sunday, opted for free delivery 3-5 days. Was not surprised to find that by tea time on Monday the order was still in progress. This morning(Tuesday) I checked my order again to find that it has arrived in Nuneaton (from Cumbernauld)at UPS depot at 04:10 am and that it will be delivered today. I have to go out, but as I am sat in traffic a UPS van passes me in the opposite direction. I turn around and follow for a couple of hundred yards, the van stops, I accost the driver, show my driving licence and am now in possession of new card.

Well done again Crucial, and UPS - in particular the very comely blond driver - for execellent service.

Mike

HondaMan 11:30 12 Dec 06

that some firms CAN get it right! Others take note.
Dabs, Misco and Maplin also join the awards list for good service

spuds 12:56 12 Dec 06

Cannot ask for better service than that. But I would be a little worried by "I accost the driver" though ;o)

Mike D 15:02 12 Dec 06

spuds

"All done in the best possible taste".

Mmm... it did sound a bit like the Brinksmat robbery now that I read it again! Not really like that at all.

Mike

squillary 15:49 12 Dec 06

Sense for Crucial to use UPS, but more credit goes to UPS IMO. I've used them for everything from international to local deliveries and they're nothing short of incredible IME. Even 4-5 years ago I could get confirmation from their website that an item had been delivered to me before our storeman could get on the phone to tell me himself.

Frankly I don't know how they do it, but they do and very consistently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…