Crucial excels again

Forum Editor 00:35 25 May 04

I know it's been said many times, but it can stand being said again............ Crucial really do show many other online retailers how it should be done.

late on Sunday evening I ordered some RAM for a client's computer. The Crucial system responded with a message telling me that my order would be processed as soon as my credit card payment was authorised.

On Monday evening - 24 hours later - I get an email telling me that my order has been processed and despatched. A quick check with the Royal Mail tracking number supplied tells me that I will receive the package before noon on Tuesday.

I'm sure that I will receive the package, it's always happened before, and once again Crucial will have proved that it can be done if you try hard enough, which is why they have been ranked amongst the top ten online retailers in the world by their customers. It's almost a pleasure to pay them.

Gaz 25 01:33 25 May 04

I agree, Crucial not only have good RAM, but good prices and unmatched service.

;-)

sidecar sid 07:14 25 May 04

Indeed i wouldn't buy my memory anywhere else,excellent service and first class warranty.

It's almost a pleasure to pay them. :-)))

Stuartli 08:30 25 May 04

The company should write a manual that should be obligatory reading for a vast number of businesses in the UK - title would be on the lines of "A Crucial Guide To Ensuring 100 Per Cent Top Class Customer Service".

€dstowe 09:00 25 May 04

I can't understand why ALL other online businesses haven't followed Crucial's excellent example in the ways to conduct e-business.

€d

spuds 10:15 25 May 04

Edstowe-- Greed,excess profits and to hell with the customer (;o)

FE-- Royal Mail?.But will it arrive before noon!.Keep us posted.

Mikè 15:08 25 May 04

Well on the three recent occasions that i've used Crucial, they have always arrived before 12 ( once at 11:55 mind you). On the whole a pretty good service.

Mikè 15:12 25 May 04

Whoops...

Zak 19:52 25 May 04

Last week I ordered a Crucial Gizmo 256 MB USB1 Flash Drive(£34.06 p&p Free)on Wednesday 19th May 04 at 20:18 hours.

The product arrived on Friday 21st May 04 at around 09:30 hours.

Fantastic service and the product is brilliant in both value for money, specs and operation.

All I had to do additionally was to download the driver for Win98. Installed without any problems.

Forum Editor 19:54 25 May 04

in fact it was there by 10:30. I'm not in the UK at the moment, but someone in my office signed for it at that time.

Mister Splendid 21:43 25 May 04

Twice I have ordered memory from Crucial. Twice it has arrived within 24 hours. I would recommend them to anyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…