Crucial - Excellent Service

darkjedimistress 15:14 24 Feb 03

Just a quick note to mention I used Crucial online for the first time. I ordered late Thursday afternoon for 2 sticks of Ram. Well here it came Monday morning as requested with no delivery charges and emails telling me how to track the item before it arrived.

I am very impressed!

Elrond 15:46 24 Feb 03

They are the best.

Simple as that

darkjedimistress 15:50 24 Feb 03

£50 with a £5 discount for 512Mb SD133 Ram! Fantastic! Where else can you get 512Mb Ram for £45 with free delivery and also know it's branded!

Lead 04:52 25 Feb 03

I have to agree that Crucial has provided me with the best service of all the companies I have dealt with over the interweb. Even with returns.

I ordered several items on a Saturday morning, 0830ish and they arrived before 0900 on the Monday. One of the items was wrong (my mistake - ordered wrong memory for my digital camera) so I emailed them right away. Received an RMA within the hour. Posted the memory the same day. They received the item the following morning and credited me in full. Very happy shopper.

Hesperider 08:00 25 Feb 03

Agree totally. Excellent online service and helpful, knowledgable staff available if you need to telephone them.
The best.

bda72 08:32 25 Feb 03

You beat me to it, i've just come on here to sing the praises for crucial. This is the fourth time i've ordered memory from them and the forth time it has arrived in under 24 hours. I ordered at 10:30 am yestarday and at 8:20 am today it has arrived.

Three questions to ask yourself before buying memory else where.

1 - Can I get it cheaper? Probably but why.

2 - Will it be better quality? I doubt it.

3 - Will it be better service? Impossible!!!

If only all internet sellers were this good imagine how good things would be.

darkjedimistress 09:01 25 Feb 03

Daydreaming now...

ajm 10:38 25 Feb 03

Ordered laptop memory on Sunday night, came today at 7 am. Excellent

Ordered 512mb of PC2700 (£62) at 10:00 pm on Monday, it arrived at 09:00 am on Wednesday.

Cannot fault them on either the website, the service or the price. Why shop anywhere else?

mikeyb59 21:07 26 Feb 03

I would agree with everything already posted - Crucial are excellent.

But, as someone with a vested interest lets hear it also for ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY!

TOPCAT® 21:27 27 Feb 03

Vested interest? Not when postie knocks me up at 07.00hrs for a signature!! :)) Well done to the Royal Mail too. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…