Crucial (the company)

Jameslayer 12:20 31 May 11

Hi I have been having trouble with my PC and win7 said my ram is faulty. So that's fine. I go on-line get the information and phone number for crucial. Rang them on a free number phone was answered in about 3 rings. Bloke takes my details but he needs some info I haven't wrote down. So I tell him I need to open the pc. He offers to stay on the line while I do this. I tell him that's fine but I will ring back.

OK so now I have removed the memory from the computer wrote down the info realise I haven't wrote the phone number down so I boot my computer up and get the phone number.

OK ring again and a few rings later am on the phone to another person. We go over the basics and after much head scratching we realise I am a idiot and I actually have Corsair ram not crucial. He carrys on being polite and wishes me good luck in sorting my computer.

So I would just like to compliment crucial on the friendly and polite service. And I would defiantly consider buying from them if their returns team is indication about the rest of the company.

Colin 14:22 31 May 11

Crucial receive many positive comments about all aspects of their service. I always buy my RAM from them.

spuds 16:02 31 May 11

While I buy most of my memory chips from other sources, I have yet to find a bad word said about Crucial.

If all other companies worked on the same principles as Crucial, then the world of retail would be a far better place.

Amazon (among a few others) are also another company that deserve a great deal of credit for a no problem customer service.

CurlyWhirly 21:03 01 Jun 11

I have also experienced Crucial's superb customer service when I had a problem with my RAM purchase a few years ago.

The problem was sorted quickly and nothing was too much trouble.

I have since bought from them, the last time 2 years ago when I wanted to double my system RAM to 4 GB.

Jameslayer 21:36 01 Jun 11

Well I haven't had a reply from corsair. Will give them another day then email them again. Through their on-line form.

Jameslayer 21:37 01 Jun 11

Did have a reply from crucial about my email praising their telephone service.

tigertop2 21:01 03 Jun 11

I would back up the good comments about Crucial. Yes there are other Ram providers and some of them are worth looking at but I have found that Crucial are pretty much the leader on customer service in all respects from browsing to sale to RMA's

proudfoot 16:02 05 Jun 11

Can't fault Crucial. Their Dowload to scan your PC and make a recommendation of what RAM to buy is excellent. I bought some RAM to upgrade my Netbook last week, it arrived next day, "was as it said on the tin" installed no problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…