Crucial brilliant service

steve0 20:06 17 Feb 03

Ordered 512 Mb DDR Ram Sunday 3pm - arrived Monday 10 am! Price only £50 + VAT

Taran 21:47 17 Feb 03

They're unbelievable aren't they ?

I've ordered more times than I care to remember from Crucial and had the same service you have experienced every time.

If only more companies were like them...

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:04 17 Feb 03

Never heard a bad word against them but in fairness they do have a narrow item range that is not really affected by ham-fisted couriers...still excellent though.

G

Bacon & Eggs 22:09 17 Feb 03

£50+vat?!!?!

Last time I looked it was £91!

Hmmm, prices dropping all the time it seems...

mcullum_DX4Life 22:30 17 Feb 03

wudnt touch crucial memory myself, it simply is not good enough for me - nowhere near :(

Nice to know they offer good service though, its a thread which echo's many of their customers thoughts :)

howard60 22:55 17 Feb 03

I would not buy memory from anywhere else

Stuartli 12:55 18 Feb 03

For what reason pray?

mcullum_DX4Life 19:43 18 Feb 03

what you mean Stuartli?

Taran 23:59 19 Feb 03

I think you'll find that Stuartli and others (myself included) were wondering about your comments that you would not buy Crucial memory because it wasn't good enough for you (odd since they sell a selection of mainstream brands).

And I quote

"wudnt touch crucial memory myself, it simply is not good enough for me - nowhere near :("

That was bound to raise an eyebrow or two.

mcullum_DX4Life 00:12 20 Feb 03

but i only use RAM that is extremely fast unfortunatly, commonly known as Performance RAM. Unfortunatly while Crucial is good, it does not come near to these standards. I only use such makes as OCZ and Corsair, as they offer the fastest RAM speeds and latency timings that no crucial (any other "mainstream" brand) can even come close to matching. ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…