Credit were Credit is really due.

scotmax 01:16 09 Jul 06

This is what I call service, sat down just before the bewitching hour on wednesday evening to order items from USBTech, then some ten minutes later at 0005 ordered items from SVP.
Thurday afternoon had recieved emails from both companies, informing me the items had been dispatched. At 11 am. on Friday postie knocked with two large very large "Mail Lite" type envolopes, all items delivered. What excellent service, long may they trade.

Stuartli 10:39 09 Jul 06

Good service but, to be honest, I find is very typical with the better online retailers I've ordered goods from after the "normal" high street closing times.

SVP is one of the online retailers with whom it is a pleasure to do business.

SG Atlantis® 10:40 09 Jul 06

ordering and buying is the easy bit.

It's what happens after that!

Totally-braindead 11:24 09 Jul 06

SG Atlantis® is of course right. Most online retailers do provide this sort of service and its only when something goes wrong that you are able to tell which are the better ones. Some will sort things that go wrong quickly and some won't. The sorting things out quickly if things do go wrong is to me the sign of the better retailers.
The companies I particularly like are Novatech and Choice Stationery. I use others as well and have found good service from them but these two stand out from the crowd in my opinion at least.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…