Credit to Ebuyer.

philboam 09:10 24 Jun 05

Hello, bought a ABIT motherboard from ebuyer a few days ago and after a couple of days swearing at it it finally gave up. Requested rma from ebuyer on tuesday morning and received it 1 hour later. Posted motherboard back to them wednesday am by special delivery. Thursday morning received 3 emails, first to say they had got it,second to say it had been tested and found faulty and the third to say replacement on the way. 6.40 am this morning city link delivered new motherboard.Perhaps i have just been lucky but excellent in my opinion.

spuds 13:59 24 Jun 05

A number of people seem to post problems about ebuyer rma service, but like you, I find ebuyer a first rate company to deal with, considering that I purchase at least three times a month from them.

LastChip 00:12 25 Jun 05

I think ebuyer is excellent.

All you have to do, is keep in mind that 99% of what they do is automated, so follow the procedures precisely, and you are rewarded with a first class service.

simar 10:10 25 Jun 05

Hmmm......I follow the procedures precisely but allway's have to contact them to see whats going on and end up out of pocket with the P&P.

Most of the problems are bad handling from the city link monkeys and sometimes bad packaging from ebuyer.

LastChip 12:43 25 Jun 05

Overall, not my experience and CityLink in my area is a very good service. I suppose that depends very much on your local branch.

You have to claim P&P back. It is not automatic, unless you include a receipt in the RMA parcel - not practical in most cases. Are you doing that?

This week I retuned a faulty product and once it was confirmed faulty (the same day as it was received by eBuyer) I requested a P&P refund. It was processed in 4 MINUTES. NO WAY, can I consider that poor service.

GRFT 13:04 25 Jun 05

Automation is the word: I waited two weeks on an RMA because in my request I forgot to tick the agreement box.

wags 19:58 25 Jun 05

I can ditto all the above positive comments. I have purchased lots of kit from Ebuyer and had my first ever RMA on Monday for a Netgear wireless router. I got the 'accepted' email instantly (within one minute)...the rest was exactly as per philboam's post. Ebuyer offer a first rate service IMHO.

spuds 21:08 25 Jun 05

"bad handling from the city link monkeys..

Not in my neck of the woods.Tracking is very easy,and driver is very friendly and very customer orientated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…