Creative Soundblaster Wireless Music - where from?

AdeJ 11:55 01 Mar 04

I've been waiting for this music gateway since I first heard about it - and now that it's here I can't ruddy buy it anywhere.

Creative in their wisdom have decided that it will not be sold in Europe - and I haven't had any luck finding an american supplier that will ship it outside the US - so whether Creative have tied them to US only sales I don't know..

Anybody any suggestions for good US suppliers to the UK - even Amazon won't ship this one.

AdeJ 19:03 01 Mar 04

^

AdeJ 18:46 02 Mar 04

Nobody know ANY good american suppliers?

mbp 19:12 02 Mar 04

Try click here amd typre in Creative Sound Blaster, under Software. Is it there?

AdeJ 19:21 02 Mar 04

Amazon wont ship this outside the US - already tried!

mbp 21:30 02 Mar 04

If it is the above try click here

mbp 22:37 02 Mar 04

Also found at click here

scotty 08:44 03 Mar 04

click here to see what AdeJ is looking for. Looks like an excellent idea. Does it recognise pre-defined playlists?

mbp 09:46 03 Mar 04

Sorry AdeJ I was barking up the wrong tree.

AdeJ 18:42 03 Mar 04

..but I still haven't had any success. And Scotty I haven't been able to find out if it can import playlists - but it does come with its own management software..

AdeJ 18:45 03 Mar 04

"Convert your music CD's into MP3's or WMA's, then playback and organize your MP3 and WMA music with Creative MediaSource. Create Smart Playlists by choosing the type of music you want to listen to and letting MediaSource automatically create lists from your entire music collection"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5