Cracked Fridge Bottle Shelf Holder

finerty 14 Nov 12

Hi Guys and Gals

I cracked the plastic bottle holder in my Freezer & Refrigerator. The Make is LG and model number is GR262SBD.

When i try to search for this model it doesn't seem to exist.

The holder is directly be-hide the fridge door at the bottom.

So far i'm using duct tape to hold it.

Its doing a good job so far but the Mrs You know you married guys know what i mean....

Does anyone know of Universal Milk bottle holder i could use or the actual part, Its the sort of holder you can place a 2litre bottle of milk into it

many thanks

Woolwell 14 Nov 12

I can find a GR262SBF

Replacement bottle rack at enter link description here.

Another site

Haven't used either site myself but Google turned them up.

canarieslover 14 Nov 12

Another site for spares that I have used a couple of times, with good results. Agree with Woolwell that you have to replace the D with an F to get results.

LG Spares

wiz-king 15 Nov 12

Buy 1 litre bottles and spread the weight out a bit.

Terry Brown 18 Nov 12

Do you have a local shop that does repairs to domestic appliances?, if so take it out and see if they can match it , or the cost of ordering from them.

Terry

Woolwell 18 Nov 12

No response for 4 days - wonder if the duct tape is being used for something else?

northumbria61 19 Nov 12

See here - excellent firm to deal with. enter link description here

northumbria61 19 Nov 12

Forgot to say - if you can't find what you are looking for then here are contact details enter link description here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message