could this be the answer to spammers?

jakimo 13:25 17 Apr 05
  stalion 14:11 17 Apr 05

this looks like an excellent utility why not post it in the helproom we are all sick of spam

spuds 14:13 17 Apr 05

I always like these 100% things ;o)

Like the particular media statement: If a single Spam gets through to any registered member of your family in the first 30 days we will give you a full refund.

Then it states: This service is free for now!.

Diodorus Siculus 14:22 17 Apr 05

My ISP (waitrose.com) gets most; mailwasher gets the other few. Think I'll stick with that for now.

This spamjab seems to be promising though.

Andybear 16:52 17 Apr 05

It does look good but, like Diodorus Siculus, I have Mailwasher and am happy with it. Spamjab might be a good alternative though.

jakimo 19:29 18 Apr 05

The problem with the free version of Mailwasher is that it only protects one email address,more than this and you have to pay

georgemac © 07:47 19 Apr 05

I used this before under the name of filterspam - it was indeed very effective but when the free period ended the charge of £5 per month was too much for me, given there are other free alternatives.

In fact since changing my email address to something obscure instead of my name, and including letters and numbers, I virtually get no spam at all.

Diodorus Siculus 08:19 19 Apr 05

jakimo - there are still some free versions of Mailwasher v2 which protects numerous accounts, including Hotmail: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…