Couger Extreme Computers.

The Kestrel 15:47 26 Jun 07

I received my new Base Unit on Thursday which was built for me By Cougar Extreme in Nottingham. Despite having read a previous thread where they were criticised for the quality of English on their website, I was impressed by the responses of those who had previously bought PCs from them.

A further reason for choosing them was the ability to configure most components, thereby making it an almost totally custom built machine. There were some components which I couldn't configure on line and so correspoded with them both by email and telephone. On all occasions I received prompt replies and advice, and on two occasions actually spoke to the owner, Mario. The price quoted at the end was still incredibly competitative with other suppliers.

The Base Unit arrived very securely packed and contained all the software discs, including a full OEM version of Vista Home Premium. On connecting up and switching on, the machine ran perfectly from the start and has been doing so ever since. The build quality is excellent, and having run Belarc Adviser, I can see that not only are the components as ordered, but good quality branded products have been used. As a result, I have no hesitation in rercommending this company to anyone wishing to purchase a new Base Unit or complete PC.

g0nvs 19:26 26 Jun 07

Glad to hear that you are happy with your new purchase.
I responded to the thread that you mentioned as I thought some of the ctitism was unfair.
Recently, like you, I bought a new base unit from Couger, I live a couple of minutes walk from their shop so know them very well
Wait until you take the cover off and look inside, then you will see how neat and tidy everything is, down to the last detail.

Snec 20:15 26 Jun 07

Cougar-Extreme is a great little company that understands customer care as well as it understands computers.

Starfox 00:01 27 Jun 07

Best thing I ever did was take advice from g0nvs and other pca members and buy my pc from Cougar-Extreme. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…