Couger Extreme.

leemcumiskey 23:11 13 Mar 10

First i would like to introduce myself i am Lee pleased to be a part of the PC Advisor forums.

Ok introductions are out of the way.. hehe.

I would just like to create this thread in order to say a big thank you to Couger Extreme.

I decided to go with them after reading a lot of good things about the company and simply put my local computer store could not compete or even come close with the prices that Cougar offered.

I purchased a machine with the following specs.

Extreme Gaming i7 nvidia (Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition 3.33GHz 8Mb Cache, Manufacturer Supplied Cooler, 12Gb DDR3 CORSAIR Triple Channel (6x2GB) 1600, 150Gb raptor drive 10000rpm sata, i7 - Asus Rampage II Extreme SLI/X-fire 6400FSB DDR3 2000 x6 X58 chipset, 2 x 1024Mb GTX285 PCI Express Nvidia DDR DVI, Lexa Aluminium Case No Psu LEX-101, Cooler Master 1000W PSU, DVD+/- RW - 20X Samsung Lightscribe, Integrated Sound Card, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Free Courier Insurance, Standard Warranty, Standard England & Wales Shipping)

All for the sum of £2,797.34 inc VAT.

I received a call from Cougar the day after i placed my order all was well seven days later the machine arrived well packaged.

I removed the machine from the box and noted how tidy everything was inside i was impressed.

I plugged everything in and got it started and it runs like a dream.

It any game i run on it it eat's Arma 2 for breakfast full settings max resolution and 10 kilometer view distance.

I am really happy and would suggest anyone thinking of risking a online sale do so with Cougar.

Thanks Couger !

leemcumiskey 23:16 13 Mar 10

Cougar or Couger haha sorry it is getting late and i have sunk a few brewskies hahaha.

OTT_B 00:58 14 Mar 10

Nice :)

daveeb 10:38 15 Mar 10

VERY nice machine at a price ! I agree with the remarks about Cougars service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos