Cougar -Extreme Website

Ashrein 23:25 17 Jan 08

Cougar-Extreme website seems to be down fairly regular these days, I know it says on the website(when you can get on)that the site will possibly have problems at the end of the month, for a change of server,but being down so often now doesn't give you any confidence about the firm.
Does anyone else have the same feelings?

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:57 17 Jan 08

This is something that you will get over and I have just ordered a computer from them so take that as you will. It is your loss that you judge a company by a website and not by their service. Why not be pro-active and give them a phone call?

G

isca2 10:37 18 Jan 08

I too have had many days of frustration in getting the web site up, but persevered and ordered a system. Due to be despatched next Thursday. As Gandalf says, you can always phone or email. They will respond promptly.
Gandalf..let us know what you think of your new system when it arives. I will report back also in due course.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:49 18 Jan 08

no problem...will file copy as and when.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:57 18 Jan 08

no problem...will file copy as and when.

G

tillybaby 11:26 18 Jan 08

Tbh. I wish some of the web sites I have ordered
Systems from in the past had been down then I
would have been duped into buying rubbish, o.k.
their sites were full of glam and glitter but
whenever I had a problem there wasn't a human
to be found anywhere.

SeanUK 16:52 18 Jan 08

Cougar-Extreme have given me grief with the web-page on and off over the last week or so. It hasn't put me off buying from them though. They have a good reputation with the guys here, and their customer service (especially) redeems their intermitent website problems in my eyes.

I sent an inquiry e-mail regarding one of their systems, with a few 'noobie' tech questions and got a reply within 24 hours. Advising me on what build errors I'd made, what I should change.. and they even went as far as to give me a quote within my budget that met my needs. Some of the other companies I've contacted recently regarding pre-built machines have completely ignored me.

I hold them in high regard at the moment, and hope when my order arrives (after I get the £'s together!) I'll be just as happy :)

Cougar Extreme 22:43 18 Jan 08

Thank you all for your kind words regarding our company. We are fully aware that our website is temperamental and spends quite a few times a week reporting SERVER ERRORS. We are moving to a new server at the end of the month. We would have done this sooner but did not want to attempt this move over the festive season and New Year, so not to alarm any new customers who may have experienced a problem or issue with there order, wrongly concluding we may have disappeared and caused them worry over any moneys they may have spent. We like yourselves cant wait for the move to the new server as we are more than aware of the wrong impression it can give, we are however overjoyed at the confidence you guys have shown us in making it clear that we have only your best intentions at heart whenever placing an order.

Your truly

The Cougar Gang

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009