Cougar Extreme excellent service

FatboySlim71 10:43 08 Aug 08

I just thought I would tell of the excellent service I received from Cougar Extreme when I had a problem with some installed Ram.

Its nice to get in this day and age excellent service has a lot of places now seem to provide second rate customer service.

The problem was sorted out basically with a couple of phone calls. The first call was to notify them of the problem, they then mentioned about running two different memory diagnostics programs to compare the results, the second call was to notify them of the results, the new Ram Sticks were then posted out to me by 1st Class post.

I have dealt with some big name PC manufacturers who I found reluctant to help when I needed it but dealing with Cougar Extreme was like a breath of fresh air.

I know that when the time arises for a new computer Cougar Extreme will at the top of my list.

Well Done Cougar Extreme,
Keep up the excellent service :-)

click here

nosharpe 13:15 08 Aug 08

I compared their prices with a PC of similar specs that I recently built myself and they were about £40 or so more.
Components were sourced elsewhere

To me, that's great value from Cougar Extreme.

FatboySlim71 20:31 08 Aug 08

I have got to agree nosharpe that for the quality of components in the build I got, basically from choosing the case, PSU, Motherboard etc etc, I found the price I paid for that quality was excellent value.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…