Cougar Extreme customer service A1

shizzy 21:31 06 Apr 08

We have just bought from Cougar and had a couple of problems, one being delivery damage. We found their customer service to be excellent, phone answered almost immediately and they returned calls when they said they would. We were even thanked for being patient and not shouting at them as it was one of those trial and error problems, if you know what I mean. We had previously been an Evesham customer for over 10 years so we really didn't know where to go but have no regrets in choosing Cougar. All firms get problems and we had some with Evesham who put them right and Cougar has done the same. What more can you ask.

FatboySlim71 23:46 08 Apr 08

I agree Cougar's service is superb. I got a PC from them last month (which I am very impressed with).

It amazed me just how much choice and customisation options were available at the time of choosing/building my PC.

My last PC prior to getting the one from Cougar was from Evesham, I would not of hesitated to get another PC from Evesham but with the recent takeover and the uncertain future I decided not to use them.

erkmatrix 12:47 10 Apr 08

Yeah I would recommend them to anyone and do, they are always there to help and so friendly to phone as they guide you through things in English and not complicated computer jargon. I had a problem with my machine to start with but they were very helpfull in sorting it out fast.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…