Cougar-Extreme

paddy75 14:07 14 Jun 08

Hi all,got a new base unit from Cougar and i must say this is a fantastic computer,from placing my order to recieving it Cougar have been first class,I had a bit of bother with my monitor (see help room) and a quick phone call to Cougar helped me get it sorted out,it is extremely well made ,inside is very tidy ,it was delivered exactly when they said and i would have no hesitation in reccomending them.Paddy

Starfox 14:55 14 Jun 08

Another happy customer then, I certainly am delighted with mine which I have had for over 12 months now.

I think they should put g0nvs on commission for it was he who started the ball rolling by recommending Cougar. ;o)

FatboySlim71 15:41 14 Jun 08

Another happy Cougar customer here.

I got mine around 4-5 months ago. What impressed me a lot was the level of choice/customization on the parts that went into the build, basically you could choose the case type from a large variety, then you choose the brand of PSU you wanted (I chose the Corsair HX620) Hard drive size, DVD drive make and also the amount. Even the memory was a very good brand (Corsair XMS 2 was in mine).

The tidiness inside the PC was very good, all the wires were cable tied out of harms way and there were none hanging down, you can tell the person who built it takes great pride in their workmanship. I would definitely buy from them again when the time arises, and would recommend to others.

gardener 19:15 14 Jun 08

I would also recommend them as the owner of a very fast, very quiet and very well behaved Cougar PC.

g0nvs 22:05 14 Jun 08

That would be nice, but I am completely anonymous when I am in Cougar's shop, they wouldn't know me from "Adam".

tillybaby 14:39 15 Jun 08

Another happy customer here also,

Isn't it great to be able to post good comments about a company ?

ronalddonald 11:56 18 Jun 08

Ive had mine since may and the only problem ihad with it was a bios problem which i managed to sort out using the pdf file that came with the mother board. There computers are made of real good workmanship onece you get the chance to look inside but nver forget to ground yourself

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…