Cougar-Extreme

Starfox 23:44 15 May 07

I decided it was time to upgrade from my 6 year old Fujitsu-Siemens to something more modern. After months of deliberation of systems from various companies and following on from a previous thread I decided to take advice and go with Cougar-Extreme click here and it arrived this morning.

E6600 Core2 Duo
GeForce 8800GTS graphics card
250 GB HDD
X-Cruiser black case
Windows XP Home

What can I say other than what a marvellous piece of equipment and what a pleasurable experience dealing with this company has been, great communication all through and only 4 working days from order to delivery.
The pc is well constructed from quality parts, is unbelievably quiet and incredibly fast.

If you are considering a new pc then this company are well worth a try.

I have no connection with this company other than to say I am one happy customer.

mikeben121 12:41 16 May 07

Would be nice if you could come back to the thread after a few months if things keep going well or don't. Build up a history as it were.

190119 13:32 16 May 07

I got a very similar pc from them at the end of February and it's been great so far, that X-cruiser case is a great bit of kit.

I also found them a pleasure to deal with, great company, hope it lasts.

Starfox 17:36 06 Jun 08

Had my Cougar pc for just over a year now and it has been trouble free with no problems whatsoever. I will continue to recommend these guys without hesitation, thanks again Cougar.

Also now ticked as resolved.

g0nvs 19:27 06 Jun 08

Bought mine in person from their shop just over a year ago. This machine has never missed a beat.

ronalddonald 13:19 18 Jun 08

Ive had mine since may 2008. The only little problem i had was the bios password but i manage to sort it out using the mother boeard pdf file. There very good machines and value for money, im not putting others down but when you compare the cost u c the difference

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…