Cougar customer service.

Horik 19:20 28 Apr 08

Ordered my new system on Saturday and by my own admission I've been a bit of a pain in the arse:

On Saturday, after ordering my system online in the morning, I rang in the afternoon to inquire about the difference between the 2 optical drives they offer (bit of a techno-noob here). The guy who answered explained the difference between the 2 and offered to install 1 of each drive in my build.

This morning, rang to see if I could change my specs as I'd decided I'd like a better case. Mario helped me to change up to a better case and alter other specs to still stick within my budget.

Received a confirmation of payment by email late this afternoon, which still showed the original specs I'd ordered. Emailed Cougar querying whether my build had been altered to my new requirements and received a prompt response assuring me that my system would indeed be built to my revised specs.

1st class customer service so far - I now eagerly await the arrival of my new machine :)

Well done Cougar - give yourselves a pat on the back for your patience with me! I hope your builds are as excellent as your service.

More to follow once my machine arrives (whether you want to hear or not :p)

FatboySlim71 22:14 28 Apr 08

I got a PC from them around 2 months ago, A1 service, I had a change of mind after I had originally placed my order (I decided on a larger hard drive) this was done with no hassle whatsoever.

I was gob smacked at the control and choice of what I could choose from during the picking of the parts/components of my build. Basically from the case, motherboard, PSU etc.

I am really impressed with the quality of my PC. Having looked inside, you can see the tidiness and the quality of build, you can tell that whoever built it takes great pride in their work.

I'm sure you will be more than happy with your new PC (I was).

Horik 12:41 09 May 08

New pc arrived today - worked straight out of the box. Couldn't be more pleased.
John from Cougar rang me yesterday and told me that the mobo I'd chosen wasn't compatible with my chosen processor, se he upgraded it to another (far better one too!).
All in all, they've provided an excellent machine and 1st class customer service. I now believe all the hype from others who have posted here, praising them. They'll certainly be my 1st port of call when I buy my next pc.

tillybaby 13:40 09 May 08

Horik, I'm so glad you're pleased with your purchase, they will be my 1st port of call for my next pc too,

The one I have now was only purchased a few months ago and so won't be for some time yet but after much research I did purchase this one from Cougar and haven't been disappointed. I too have given them very good reviews etc. and must say it's not something I do lightly but credit where credit's due and when a firm bend over backwards to help then I think they should be praised.

Then of course people can make their own mind up where they purchase their next computer from.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant