coolermaster stacker

harps1h 22:20 31 Dec 04

i want to buy one in black but all i can find is silver except at dabs were they say there is a long lead in. i have tried all the usual suspects, but does anybody know were else to try? thought of importing from usa but the shipping costs make this impossible. anybody know were i can get one?

here's hoping
harps :-(

Sapins 00:08 01 Jan 05

click here might help, French firm with English version of site they deliver to the UK at very reasonable rates.

Or click here might be able to get you one, they have the aluminium with a Blue trimmed Black front.

I have used both of these firms and they were extremely good on price and delivery.

Regards,

Sapins.

Sapins 00:11 01 Jan 05

Forgot to say, visit click here someone there might help.

I think click here may be able to help,

If not then i think a wait may be needed... coolermaster seem to be doing some great cases, i just got a wavemaster and it is a loverly case, better than the likes of lian li.

harps1h 02:00 01 Jan 05

tried your site already pilch they also only have it in siver or blue. black is how you might say like finding hens teeth. it is made but who has it is the question

click here=

look at the cooling shop link....

I think coolermasters have hit into a goldmine with their cases, i know the black wavemaster i have is a loverly case, even better once i get some modding done :D

click here=

any good?

harps1h 08:44 01 Jan 05

sorry pilch i don't mean to dishearten you but i havc tried there all silver or blue

As you say, black and sliver/blue are plenty full, not to sure on a completely black one...

ste_bla 22:03 01 Jan 05

There are three choices and thats all;

Blue - Blue front Silver sides

Silver - Silver all over

Black - Silver front Silver sides

harps1h 22:11 01 Jan 05

i have seen photos of an all black stacker it out there!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…