coolermaster excellent service

harps1h 19:01 29 Apr 08

three years ago i bought one of the original stacker cases and it has run everything peerlessly until recently. unfortunately the I/O panel at the front has developed a series of faults such the leads to the usb pins creating what is termed "usb current overload" causing the computer refusing to boot until disconnected and 3 of the other usbs slot have stopped working. this now leaves me with one front usb slot working. i love the case and in desperation i e-mailed coolermaster in holland asking if i could buy a new front panel. that was 2 weeks ago and to be honest i thought they were not going to even reply. until today! i received an e-mail from them offering to swap out the I/O unit free of charge. they are fully aware the case is 3 years old so i think this merits a mention on this forum as one of the few companies who offer a first class warranty.

very few would match this offer so a big thank you to coolermaster!

citadel 19:24 29 Apr 08

this the kind service ther should be more of, I presume any case you buy in the future has a very good chance of being a coolermaster.

Joe R 19:59 29 Apr 08

harps1h,

over the last decade or so, I have purchased seven Coolermaster cases, and have never had a problem with any.

All, (except one which was a botched customisation attempt) are still in use.

harps1h 23:01 29 Apr 08

i'm not complianing about the build quality in any way as the ports got a lot of use over the years. if you read the thread i was praising coolermaster in their approach to this and to be honest somewhat surprised as i initially was enquiring about buying the I/O port. it never occurred to me that they would take this course.

for this reason only i opened this thread as all too often all we see is the negatives on any forum such as this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…