CoolerMaster Contact for a Warranty RMA help

Audio~~Chip 13:45 10 Dec 09

I need to return a Power Supply to Coolermaster which is only 40 days old but do not seem to be getting any response from their online Tech Support form you have to fill in to start the process. Its been about 4 days now, how long should I wait for them to respond ?

is there a telephone number for them to deal with the issue in the UK ?

I am Spartacus 14:17 10 Dec 09

Why not RMA it with the supplier?

Spark6 14:47 10 Dec 09

You echo my thoughts entirely. Further info: click here

Audio~~Chip 15:10 10 Dec 09

Carn't RMA with Ebuyer as its over their time frame since I purchased it from them.

I am Spartacus 15:18 10 Dec 09

If it's only 40 days old then it's still down to ebuyer to resolve. They did a doorstep exchange when I RMAd a PSU.

GaT7 15:37 10 Dec 09

I agree with the others - it's eBuyer's responsibility.

Here's the official CM PSU Forum click here - will be interesting to know what they think you should do. When posting, let them know that you're in the UK. G

Audio~~Chip 15:53 10 Dec 09

Ebuyer clearly state after 28days its passed onto the mfr for warranty

PP321 17:43 10 Dec 09

Ebuyer clearly state after 28days its passed onto the mfr for warranty

Isnt the contract with the retailer? under the sale of goods/distance selling rules?

Audio~~Chip 18:45 10 Dec 09

can get away with it and pass the buck on.

PP321 20:22 10 Dec 09

hmmm i get what ur saying, but if you pressed the issue strongly enough, they would have to do something, wouldnt they?

Audio~~Chip 23:02 10 Dec 09

the guy on phone spoke with his manager and came back and told me its over 28 days and I would have to contact CoolerMaster. He gave me coolermaster.com for contact but had to navigate to Europe website for UK and filled in a online Tech support request which I have had no response from. I may get a response but it could be weeks or months.

If you new about the problem I have with the PSU then this forum shows how ongoing my post has been regarding a issue which has come down to a intermitant fault with the PSU. Its been a right pain for a while. And dragged on & on making it go over the Ebuyer returns time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…