Continuing problem with Ebuyer

Coaster3 10:37 06 Jun 03

On 7th Feb this year I purchased 5 sticks of RAM from Ebuyer. None of it worked. I sent it back and replaced it with Crucial RAM. Ebuyer agreed that it was all faulty.

Ebuyer refunded for one stick and I am still awaiting a refund for the other four.

I recently read a thread where the FE gave the name and address of the Ebuyer MD but I can't find it. Can anyone help please?

Xevious 11:12 06 Jun 03

this is the name and address that Kevin Stone (so called customer services supervisor) gave me a while back for my ongoing problems:

Mike Naylor
Ebuyer UK Ltd
PO BOX 3189
Sheffield
S9 3LR

(Mike Naylor is supposed to be the MD)

didn't help, mind, sent a number of letters ages ago, i think all complaints go straight into file 13 if you catch my drift...

still waiting for a response and resolution, but don't hold your breath!!!

Coaster3 13:29 06 Jun 03

Many thanks. I'll send a seven day letter and, if it doesn't work, it's me down to the small claims court.

Xevious 14:25 06 Jun 03

no probs, and good luck!
let us know how you get on!

Coaster3 09:06 13 Jun 03

To take County Court action, I need the registered address of the company secretary. Any ideas please?

MichelleC 09:40 13 Jun 03

You can sue online click here

-pops- 09:40 13 Jun 03

From ebuyer website

Ebuyer UK Ltd

201 Woodbourne road

Sheffield

S 9 3LR

Sir Radfordin™ 10:47 13 Jun 03

Companies House list the following:

Name & Registered Office :
EBUYER (UK) LIMITED
201 WOODBOURN ROAD
SHEFFIELD
SOUTH YORKSHIRE S9 3LR

Coaster3 09:19 20 Jun 03

Thanks chaps. Sorry for the delay in replying but am rather busy rebuilding a house at the moment.

Coaster3 10:30 07 Jul 03

I sent my letter and got an email in reply this morning. It tells me to raise another RMA pointing out that all 5 sticks of memory were returned at the same time.

I did this and asked for a refund on the remaining 4 sticks. The system then told me that they cannot refund on an item over 30 days old.

They do not seem to take into account that they had the memory back months ago when it was less that 30 days old.

I can feel another letter coming on.

Xevious 10:07 15 Jul 03

you feeling like a yo-yo yet?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…