Contacting Aldi.

Sapins 10:20 24 Jun 05

Is it possible to contact Aldi by phone or e-mail?

I missed the special offer on the GPS system, I didn't realise how good an offer it was and I want to find out if I can still get one or is it a case of buy it when you see it or miss it?

davidg_richmond 11:49 24 Jun 05

They dont have contact numbers for stores or even on their website, and they only buy in a small amount of stock to sell so I wouldn't push too hard, just look out for their next offer or check click here and click here too. Best get yourself on the email newsletter on click here

Sapins 12:31 24 Jun 05

I have tried to register for their newsletter but I get the message "An internal newsletter error has been occurred"

I'll keep trying or maybe it will be better if I just check their site regularly.

sicknote 13:30 24 Jun 05

If it was a medion item try here in mainstream products

click here

spuds 13:34 24 Jun 05

Will this do: Aldi Sores [Head Office] Ltd,Holly Lane Industrial Estate, Holly Lane, Atherstone,Warks. [01827 711800] If phoning outside UK, international prefix required.

Don't hold your breath with Aldi telephone response. I wanted them to collect 23 'stolen' Aldi trolley's, and it took them ages.In fact I am still not sure whether they did pick them up in the end :o(

Sapins 13:35 24 Jun 05

Hi, found a similar one on your link but it is £120 dearer.

spuds 13:36 24 Jun 05

Whoops: Aldi Stores not Sores :o)

Sapins 13:36 24 Jun 05

Thanks for that, I'll give them a ring.

Stuartli 14:43 24 Jun 05

You can order it through your local Aldi store if there are any left.

The staff at my local Aldi are well used to doing such orders for customers as they rarely get enough of the expensively priced offers (such as a computer system) to cater for demand - a notice is displayed to the effect that orders can be taken.

Sapins 15:46 24 Jun 05

Just rang Aldi, sold out and will not be getting it again this year.

Spuds, got through in under a minute!

spuds 15:46 21 Jul 05

Is this the one click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…