Consumer Electronics Survey

JoeTaylor 22:29 11 Jul 09

Dear Forum Member,

A new company called Witnit would really appreciate 2 minutes of your time to answer a very short survey about your buying habits when it comes to consumer electronics. There is a prize draw to win an iPod Nano as a reward for your time.

click here

PC Advisor's Forum Editor has approved the posting of this survey, and has asked us to make clear that inclusion of the survey on this site does not in any way imply PC Advisor's endorsement of the company involved, or of the services or products it may offer in the future.

Regards,
Joe Taylor

dagnammit 22:44 11 Jul 09

Your question about what I've bought in the last year... I wanted to tick them all but chose Games Console.

JoeTaylor 23:45 11 Jul 09

Thanks for completing dagnammit. It is a limitation of the logic on the survey that only one of the products can be selected for questions so we went for the most recent option.

If you would like us to add any trade-up follow-up requests for the other three products, just post back in the affirmative and I will add you to those lists.

Kind regards,
Joe

rdave13 00:03 12 Jul 09

Filled it in to the best of my knowlege. Prize to win not interesting enough so did not supply email addy.

JoeTaylor 00:10 12 Jul 09

Thanks for the feedback rdave13. We are in the tricky position of not knowing even a ballpark for how many responses we will get. We need a good few hundred completed surveys to get meaningful data and with the level I would happily offer a more expensive prize like a netbook. But if we just get 5 responses, then we would be in trouble, hence the offering of lower cost prize.

dagnammit 00:10 12 Jul 09

Yeah go for it. Always happy to help in this area... I love my technology.

OTT_Buzzard 01:45 12 Jul 09

Tis done

laurie53 07:09 12 Jul 09

Tried it.

Simply continually loops first three`questions. (location, age, sex).

JoeTaylor 07:20 12 Jul 09

Thanks for the feedback Laurie53. Apologies that there was a problem with advancing. I have just tried now and it appears to work fine, so must have been a problem at Zoomerng's end. Does it still not work for you?

Kind regards,
Joe

carver 07:55 12 Jul 09

Been there, done it.

Interesting idea from that site, for any body wanting to upgrade it appears a good idea.

laurie53 09:01 12 Jul 09

"Does it still not work for you?"

No.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…