//some 3rd party need geo

connect sound card to amp.

hzhzhz 21:59 15 Apr 05

does anyone know of any decent mid range sound cards that come with a line out socket or a phono socket so I can connect to an amplifier.

all i did to connect my amp up was take a headphone jack (cut the headphones off!) then attach phono leads to the corresponding channels..usually colour coded..and insulate with insulation tape..then simply plug in to your headphone socket on pc,then the phono into amp ...regards akanic

hzhzhz 22:14 15 Apr 05

a dedicated line out socket is better but your idea sounds ok. Were you happy with the results?.

josie mayhem 00:07 16 Apr 05

You can get the cables very cheaply, all you need is a 2 rca conection to a single 3.5mm jack. price will very from a couple of quid, I think I pais about A tenner for my. But I did buy them from comet and there are jvc gold plated (for better sound apparently)

The only hzhzhz idea is that you can get interferance which your sound card can pick up, and gives a background humm to any recording you do

hzhzhz 00:11 16 Apr 05

Many thanks for your reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…