Congratulations PC Advisor!

Pink_Panther2 07:53 13 Apr 03

Congratulations to all at PC Advisor. I note with interest that the number of your registered users has now exceeded 100,000. That's got to be a great recommendation for your publication and services.
My Thanks,
Best regards

Dogger 17:41 13 Apr 03

are all of those that have registered over the years still active members, it would be interesting to find out,
regards.

Murray 18:12 13 Apr 03

I'm sure the FE could tell us how many of the registered users have logged on in the last month/year, contributed, etc. I know that info may be confidential, but could you give us a ball park figure?

Dont worry, we won't tell...

nightporter 18:18 13 Apr 03

Id be surprised if more than 10% were active more than weekly

Young Ranger 19:03 13 Apr 03

10% of 100,000 is still alot !

Forum Editor 20:03 13 Apr 03

because the figure's far higher than that.

The figures aren't important here anyway. It doesn't take more than a few seconds to realise that the helproom alone has thousands of vistors each day - just look at the number of new threads from different poeople.

Of course all of the 100,000 plus registrations aren't actively touring the site all of the time - and I'm not sorry for that. I can vouch for the fact that we have never been busier however, and that can only be a good thing.

Griff. 20:21 13 Apr 03

Only to join in the congrats. Well done PCA. Keep it up.

RGF 20:50 13 Apr 03

Just an idea that may be popular - see if there are any responses - Win Service packs on the cd occasionally because they are too large for a lot of users to download.

By the way it is the best mag by far!

Qmar 21:54 13 Apr 03

F.E. Esq. .. not intending you to contravene the data protection act , what proportion are U.K. - E.U - U.S.A. ? and has this changed recently ?

Forum Editor 23:19 13 Apr 03

Mostly UK, quite a few EU and America, and a smattering from the Far East, Africa, etc.

RGF - we would love to put the MS service packs on the CD but Microsoft won't permit it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…