Confusion about Pipex Xtreme Solo 2 Go

jediknight007 02:40 06 Apr 03

Hi, I have a feeling that it's the best time now to upgrade my dial-up connection to BB and I have decided that I will go for Pipex. However, I find the above offer from Pipex quite confusing. It says that the fee for the all-in-one BB package is £69.35 including VAT but then it says it includes Half Price ADSL Line Activation, Half Price Alcatel ADSL Modem, 2 Half Price Micro-filters and Half of your 1st Month's Subscription Fee.

It then says afterwards that these costs are included in the £69.35 all-in-one package. If it does, then why does it still need to mention Half-Price on everything? Does Pipex mean that when you pay the £69.35, you will only need to pay half the price of the above 4 objects or you will get the Line Activation free, ADSL modem, 2 micro-filters and the first month absolutely free for just £69.35? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew P 09:16 06 Apr 03

...for £69.35.

jediknight007 21:46 06 Apr 03

Are you sure? I just went back to the site and it says that the activation, modem and filters are included but the first month is half price. Now this is very confusing since the word half price comes up on every of those links.

david.h 18:31 08 Apr 03

I HAVE JUST MOVED TO PIPEX AFTER DREADFUL SERVICE FROM TISCALI.
THE PIPEX BUNDLE WAS @£23, SERVICE SO FAR VERY GOOD, FASTER THAN TISCALI
DH

chrishillcoat 18:50 08 Apr 03

No need to shout!

anchor 20:35 08 Apr 03

david.h

Just to explain, writing in upper case, (capital letters), is considered shouting on the web.

You were fortunate to get in whilst Pipex had their bargain offer. Unfortunately, their price has increased.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…