Confused over laptops and hybrids. Please help.

Declan-2263552 16:29 20 Feb 15

Hi, I am really confused with what laptop or hybrid would be the best choice for me, and preferably at a decent price. I am unsure if I would benefit more from a laptop or a hybrid aswell. I am currently going through a course to take me to university next year, but I am in desperate need of a laptop/hybrid. I considered the hybrid because next year I will be taking the device with me to campus, whereas at the moment I am distance learning, so a laptop would be just fine at the minute, but do I want to be lugging a laptop round with me when a hybrid would be lighter. Also, after deciding which one would suit me better, I then have another dilemma of which type of laptop/hybrid would suit my needs the most. I have siphoned through hundreds of pages of laptops/hybrids and have come to the conclusion that I haven't the faintest idea where to look. Thank-you for the time taken to read this and please any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

HondaMan 07:51 21 Feb 15

Check out the course requirements for the hardware and software, that may well limit your choices

john bunyan 08:37 21 Feb 15

Best to stick to one thread. See

Other thread

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009