Computerfinder Ltd

fpg 15:41 24 Jul 04

Has had anyone had dealings with Computerfiner in Cardiff. They are advertising a good spec and a reasonable price for a PC I am interested in buying.
Thought I would just check - an area this forum seems well suited for.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:32 24 Jul 04

I've had a look but you may want to have a look at PCW as their prices seem similar and you can pick up straight away.

G

fpg 18:59 24 Jul 04

Thanks, is this PCW the Computer store? (Dixons?) Google took me to another Magazine site - my fault.

I am looking for a replacement base unit - spec P4 3ghz 120mb sata HDD and 512mb RAM. Video card the best I can get within a total budget of £550.

All suggestions welcome partic re video card.

I have just come across a 'Your choice build it site' called Teamclockwork. Are they known to anyone? Others?

spuds 22:08 24 Jul 04

I would say that click here prices and build are about the norm. If you live 'local', why not pay them a visit,as there is no better experience than having a close-up view of the product and people building 'your' system.

Possibly a little more insight to the company click here [abode required for download]. Company was registered on the 05/05/1999, so they have a five years track record.

fpg 22:45 24 Jul 04

Thanks Spuds - visited the site and 'built' a P4 3ghz base unit for £535. Video card is Geforce FX 5500 256Mb? and mobo is 'Asrock' don't know this ??
Will check Coy details

spuds 22:59 24 Jul 04

Asrock click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…