computer shelf that swivels ?

  patsyanne 10:06 24 Jul 05

A friend has asked me to look out for a computer shelf with a stretch arm ! she has a laptop and wants something to put the laptop on when she is in bed then swivel it over to her ! i dont know if they make anything like that has anyone seen anything like that ? thanks

  Forum Editor 10:20 24 Jul 05

there are various wall-mounts for laptops, although I'm not sure how effective they would be for use in bed.

click here to see some of them.

  patsyanne 10:28 24 Jul 05

Cheers FE i thought she was going crazy when she asked me. thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…