Computer from Relli

Jafe 19:26 15 Jul 09

Okay.

After this topic --> click here
(with thanks to Buteman, smokingbeagle, Stuartli and ventad. (+ anyone i might of missed))

I thought I'd start a new topic to tell everyone about the computer etc. which after a bit of worry, about it being from a rather unknown company, it did arrive (thank you god).

came well packaged with no damage to product itself (though box was little tatty but I'm guessing that'd be the shipping company's doing.)

Came with a little plastic wallet containing all my Driver CD's & Manuals and additional software, also inside a little set-up guide (didn't read this as I know how to plug a computer in duh) good for a first buyer though I guess.

booted up first time, straight into windows (which i supplied them the key for so they could install it for me) so happy at that.

Looking though the window on side of case I can see they've done a fairly neat job with the cables & everything looks ok. (though I haven't had side off for a proper inspection.)

All software came installed like AVG and that. Drives also in and it seems to be working fine.

If I was feeling really critical, i'd have a little moan about the sucky letter they put on my desktop thanking me for the order then asking me to recommend them lol (i can put it up here if you want to see it)

so first impressions are good. Will keep you informed as I go along.

So anyone thinking of buying from them at least now have something to look at, because I couldn't find anything.

Cheers

Stuartli 20:08 15 Jul 09

Good to hear..:-)

Enjoy your new system.

smokingbeagle 06:40 16 Jul 09

Glad that it has worked out so far.

HondaMan 09:14 16 Jul 09

Buying a computer from a company which has quite obvious spelling mistakes on its website does not inspire me with confidence I have to say. I would be asking myself "what other cprners have they cut?"

Stuartli 09:15 16 Jul 09

Catching..:-)

Jafe 10:02 16 Jul 09

i read the sun newspaper yesterday, the quality of spelling on that is awful. I'm not defending it, just thought it was funny. However, i did notice quite obv spelling mistakes on alot of these sort of sites.

Stuartli 10:13 16 Jul 09

As I commented earlier, it's "obv" catching on "alot"...:-)

Jafe 10:15 16 Jul 09

damn!

dastardly mutt 10:42 03 Sep 09

How has it worked out?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…