Computer advice

JamieWhite 18:33 20 Feb 15

SO I need a new PC for gaming as my current one is currently not even good enough to run the games I play on 60 FPS. I want to be able to record with fraps on games at 60 FPS. I play CS:GO mostly but my bro plays World of Tanks and Minecraft. I also want to play games like Battlefield Hardline and Far Cry 4 on 60 FPS. I am not bothered about playing on max settings but as long as i get 60 FPS it is fine for me.

I am not the greatest at PC but know a few things about them but I am not quite ready to build my own one, Maybe if you guys could guide at which parts, but not 100% on my own as I don't want anything to break.

I have been looking at websites which allow me to pick the parts I want and have mostly been looking at this build click here this website here click here This build looks good to me and with the 970 apparently is one of the best for its price range but the one thing is with this website i am only picking the GPU, RAM and Hard Drives, and there are other parts to a PC. This was my main concern as obviously the pc comes with some already picked parts and I don't know what these are, so it would be nice if someone could give me their honest thoughts and opinion.

Thanks for reading this block of text and I am sorry for any errors in my writing :D -Wrinkles

on

The Kestrel 21:39 20 Feb 15

Try Cougar Extreme, who are based in Nottingham. You are able to select virtually all the components that go into your PC. You will need to Google Cougar for the website as PCA won't allow a link as it thinks that it is spam.

JamieWhite 13:26 21 Feb 15

Thanks so does that mean you cannot see any links I post?

The Kestrel 16:31 21 Feb 15

Your links are OK as they refer to specific items from a store. It is links to the home page of a store website PCA doesn't seem to like.

tullie 20:20 21 Feb 15

Links ok for me.

JamieWhite 23:01 21 Feb 15

So i came up with this click here ( Sorry its a bit hard to read )

Would this be a good computer and What fps do you think i would get on CS GO and Minecraft? And Farcry 4?

The Kestrel 09:40 22 Feb 15

I am not a gamer, but with only 2Gb of RAM,even Windows 7 will struggle with normal use. I would think you need 6 or 8Gb of RAM, but wait until a gamer replies to your thread as they will be more knowledgeable than me on this subject.

JamieWhite 20:39 22 Feb 15

Oh woops. I meant to go with 12. Most games wont allow you to play with 2gb ram I think. I host a lot of servers so I need a little bit extra might even go for 16GB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017