How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…
Hi, I'm looking to buy a desktop for around 600 pounds (including monitor), and want it to be able to run games as well as possible. What kind of recommendations would people give re processor, memory, graphics card, excetera. Thanks.
I've just quickly gone on to ebuyer and put some components together that would make a very decent computer and here's what I came up with (comes to £600 not including Windows) - click here
If you want to make that up yourself on ebuyer's site then just use the quickfind codes to add them items to your basket. If not then at least it gives you an idea of what you can get.
If you have a student living at home then you can purchase Windows 7 for £40 from click here (get the 64-bit version). If not then you're looking at another £83 for it I'm afraid.
I know either way it comes to slightly more than your budget so if you have to cut back then I would first consider trying to use an old keyboard / mouse / speakers or buying cheaper ones. If you need to cut back further then look at the CPU next. Perhaps this instead click here
Hi i just tried this configuration for you.. check them here -> click here
• Gigabyte GZ-M1
• 1 x 120mm Standard Case Fan
• Standard 500W
• Intel Core i3 2100, Dual Core (1155, 3.10GHz, 3MB Cache)
• Standard Heatsink & CPU Fan
• Asus P8H67-M LX, 2xDIMM, Max. 32GB, M-ATX
• 4GB (2 x 2GB) Mushkin PC10600 1333MHz DDR3
• nVidia 9800GT 1GB
• Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio
• 500GB SATA II
• 22x Dual Layer DVD +/- Rewriter
• Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps
• 2 Front + 4 Back Ports
• 21.5 Inch AOC F22+ Wide, VGA/DVI, 1920x1080, 60000:1, 5ms
• VGA To VGA
• Standard Multimedia
• Standard Wired Optical
• Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit Version)
• Operating System Not Included
• 2 Years Return To Base (1st yr. Parts & Labour, 2nd yr. Labour)
Total Price that shows on their website after adding the nvidia 9800GT and it baught the price to arround 589 with shipment
Also there was a choice of a number of graphic cards check here -> click here
I have baught a gaming PC with these company about a year ago and I am happy with it. Best part is there is always someone to answer the phone when you need them
Hope this helps,
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.