Compatible Cartridges - - Can you beat this servi

toxin 19:54 28 Jun 03

Yesterday found me with no spare cartridge for my Canon BJC8200 printer,

Contacted click here at 17.30, placed my order, delivered by Royal Mail at 09,30 this morning!!

Who said customer service was an outdated, dirty word?

Toxin.

Flaco 21:03 28 Jun 03

Thanks for the pointer. I assume the prices are on a par with other suppliers?

mikef. 21:32 28 Jun 03

Prices seem rather expensive for compatibles so obviously that is the cost you pay for the speed. My Epson originals are only about 12p dearer at 7Dayshop. com

toxin 21:36 28 Jun 03

Hi Flaco!

Prices:-

BCI-6 compatible twin pack Black £8.49
BCI-6 compatible All 5 colour carts.£22.94
plus Vat @17.5% ==£36.93
Delivery Free.

Hope this helps, have used them for about 10 months now without any probs.

Toxin.

watchful 21:52 28 Jun 03

You get the same excellent, swift service from Choice Stationery and they may even be cheaper right now for the ones you use. Take a look.

toxin 22:09 28 Jun 03

Hi watchful,

No BCI-6 cartridges listed at Choicestationery!

Thanks to mikef for the mention of 7dayshop, their prices are good, and if I ever need to go back to Original Canon, I'll know where to go.

Simsy 15:21 29 Jun 03

from click here

I've mentioned them previously in this forum. The prices are good, and the quality of colour prints I get, using compatibles, is no different from using the Canon product. (My printer is a Canon S630, not a budget machine, and capable of very very good output)

Regards,

Simsy

Stuartli 17:41 29 Jun 03

Also try click here.

My Canon BJC 600e compatible cartridges are £1.85 each plus VAT (Jet Tech) for the four colours including black, whilst a double capacity black alternative is £2 plus VAT....

Up to recently CPC used to sell the JR compatible equivalents at £1.75 plus VAT each and £2.05 plus VAT for double capacity black.

The only difference to the Jet Tech versions now offered was that each JR pack contained TWO cartridges.....:-(

Stuartli 17:44 29 Jun 03

You may have to use the phone (01772-654455) for some cartridges as the website only lists a small number of those available.

My mate, who has an HP 890C, buys a special black refill container which temprarily sits on the top of a standard HP black cartridge for his printer; it refills the cartridge with two or three times more than the standard model normally holds - price is around £7.60 plus VAT.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…