Colour laser Printers-Any up and coming reviews?

3Toed 12:28 04 Jun 03

Just had an email from dabs regarding a new colour laser printer-HP Colour LaserJet for less than £512 inc vat,and i was wondering,out of interest,and after seeing reviews mono laser printers in the 'magnificent'PCA mag.,now the prices are starting to drop,(although still a bit steep)will it be long before we see reviews for colour laser printers in PCA.

3Toed 13:07 04 Jun 03

With top 10/5's chart maybe?

3Toed 16:43 12 Jun 03

bump

anchor 16:59 13 Jun 03

Hate to mention it, but there was a quite a comprehensive review in Computer Shopper, May 2003.

Sorry PCA, but I do read other magazines too.

3Toed 19:19 13 Jun 03

Thanks Anchor,appreciate it.

Will have to track that one down if I can-looking a bit late now though as i too read other pc mags.,but not the edition you referred to.I am sure there will be some reviews coming up in other mags..(oops did I say that F.E)

Not much response on this,maybe i narrowed my ?pitch? a little too much.

You see,i maybe in the market for a new printer in about 3/6 months time,so I thought I would start getting ?gemmed?(is that correct?)(or genned/jenned?)up on all available possibilities.

Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…