Colour Inkjet printer shoot-out.

gazbea 12:50 17 May 05

Hi there,

I have had a very wonderful friendship with my current HP Deskjet 959c (with duplex) and I now think that it is time to part with it. Don't get me wrong it is still an excellent printer in terms of quality and speed (and also very quiet!). But now that the Digital Photography bug has now got hold of me, I am now looking for a printer that will do borderless printing (upto A4). And that is as far as I have got. I know everything I want in a printer but not a clue as to which one!

I don't have a clue what to go for and I have a budget of upto £80. I have looked at loads of reviews of different printers but they all seem to contradict eachother. Canon better than HP on 1, HP beats Canon and Epson on another, and so on.

I hate top feed printers as I have had loads of problems with them in the past and tend to stay well away (so that knocks Epson off my list then! hahaha).

Can anyone help? There are loads of HP Printers on the market in my range (5740, 7450, 6520, 6540, 7760) and also various other Canon and other makes.

Any ideas :o)

Micab 10:54 16 Jun 05

Hi Gaz, seems to come down to the Epson Stylus PHOTO @ £83 or less online or Canon Pixma iP4000 @ £129 but £84 from Dabs, both have 5* reviews. Also consider HP PSC1610 All in One @ £120 PC World or £84 from Dabs unfortunately No Reviews but excellent Specs (See HP Website)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…