Click Free

ened 10:08 15 Mar 09

I saw this onm television last night and wondered if any body has any experience of it, in terms of suitability, alternative products and, most importantly, reliability.

click here

hastelloy 11:05 15 Mar 09

so IMHO, Acronis and an external HDD is better.

Curio 14:14 15 Mar 09

Have had one for nearly six months. Extremely simple to use. As marvin42 says, only covers the documents on the hard drive but if you buy a new computer all your docs can be transferred across in moments. If still using your current computer and you have to reinstall the system and programmes then you have to go back and reinstall from the original CDs.
I suppose it is all swings and roundabouts, but I am perfectly happy just to back up my documents

LANDCRUISER 16:38 15 Mar 09

did you see it on QVC,i have seen it there,works just on your docs ect you can still drop other files on it but it wont update all the pc as ghost or acronis will so if you just wont it for music,photos,office apps then its fine,you can use it for 30days to try it from qvc & if you find it not the one for you just send it back

ened 17:02 15 Mar 09

I saw it on some programme last night.

I haven't a clue what it was, just remembered what it was called.

Interestingly it was on for a 'special' price of just over £100.

Following the link above it is priced for the American market at $84.

Another example of good old rip-off Britain.

isca2 18:05 15 Mar 09

If you already have an external hard drive, all you need do is drag and drop "My Docs", or "My Pics" or "My Music" across to the external drive so why bother with extra expense ?

Curio 20:21 15 Mar 09

The only problem with that is if you add/change documents etc you have to rebackup the original instead of the amended portion.

Curio 20:26 15 Mar 09

If you chuck in the dollar/pound exchange rate, postage and possibly VAT, there ain't a lot of difference.
Was the price you saw for the 320gb or the 120gb drive?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…