click and buy (what a joke)

lord of the rings on line. stopped playing it 6 months ago, payment went out, i forgot to cancel it. i canceled it. three months later payment went out, i canceled it again, together with email telling them i will sue the a?!@ if they take another payment, no confirmation email, no reply, no nothing. guess what i recieved tonight? another payment, the crazy thing is when i log into my account, it states closed!
bank can't/ wont do anything, what a joke! havnt had this kind of nonsense since i tried to end a t mobile contract:)

Forum Editor 23:25 30 Nov 08

You say 'payment went out' as if there's nothing you can do about it.

If it's a Direct debit you can cancel it, and if it's a charge to your credit card you can get the card provider to recover the money - provided you can produce evidence to show that you cancelled the authority.

it was taken from a debit card. i'll try the bank again in the morning.

laurie53 10:07 01 Dec 08

If you tell your bank not to pay these people, they surely have to obey your instructions.

Taking money from your account without authorisation is theft, whether it's done by a bank or a Nigerian scammer.

codemasters have agreed to return the payments, we shall have to wait and see...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…