Christmas Lights!

24/7 14:35 08 Nov 08

Ok Ok i know FE wont allow any threads regarding the "C" word until december BUT i am genuinly looking for a bargain & wondered if anyone has had any luck finding these lights cheap, i am after the NEW Blue LED lights 200+ like these click here but they dont do 200+ ive got a large house & would like these type as they look very affective..

€dstowe 14:56 08 Nov 08

Buy two (or more) sets.

Legolas 16:26 08 Nov 08

Have you tried ebay? click here

crosstrainer 18:22 08 Nov 08

Sure this thread will be locked, but is this what you are trying to achieve?

click here

Forum Editor 18:38 08 Nov 08

from Speakers Corner.

24/7 18:56 08 Nov 08

Crosstrainer..lol Err not quite..lol i just wondered if anyone knew where i could get these lights cheapish, ive tried Ebay thankx Legolas i cant get them cheaper than £40 + del & thats for just 200 i want 200+...

namtas 22:33 08 Nov 08

Since the law on the use and operation of outside power use was changed I am very surprised that we don't see more publicity warning of the dangers of displaying external illumination without a proper dedicated protected external power source - I am sure that many hundreds possibly thousands of homes don't bother and string the outdoor connection from the nearest mains socket.

lofty29 09:26 09 Nov 08

I bought a load of the blue and red LED's from HK last year low voltage, low power consumption, and very effective worked out at £30 for 300, also have had several sets of solar powered one's running in the garden all year around the pergola.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…