Choice Stationery VAT free offer

TOPCAT® 15:06 13 May 05

Received this by email today. TC.

"We are pleased to announce that Choice Stationery Supplies will be saving you £'s with a VAT FREE offer on all our advertised products for 1 week only.

That's right, for one week only save 17.5% on all purchases, simply enter voucher code 1383 at the checkout when prompted and 17.5% will be deducted from your order.

Time limited offer. Voucher code will expire midnight Friday 20th May 2005."

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:20 13 May 05

'The coupon code (1383 ) was not recognised, please check and re-enter'......:-((((((

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:22 13 May 05

meh, forget it, accepted on third try :-)))))

G

TOPCAT® 23:49 13 May 05

I wondered if the code was exclusive to a particular customer only, but apparently this is not the case. ;o) TC.

anchor 12:59 14 May 05

Thanks TOPCAT®; it worked for me; first time too.

Mr Mistoffelees 09:43 15 May 05

I bought a pack of ink cartridges from Choice Stationery once, several of each, colour and black, after reading a recommendation. They were the worst cartridges I have ever known. I am only a light printer user and every one of them dried up while more than half full. I have never had this problem, before or since, using other cartridges, now on ones from SVP Communications.

Europa 15:15 15 May 05

I am a light printer user, I probably use my printer a couple of times a week most of the time, I am using cartridges from Choice Stationery, the ink never dried on me, I suppose if you don't use your printer for a few weeks, the ink eventually will dry out or the nozzle of the cartridge will get blocked. The only problem I had with the cartridges is lately when I realised that the ink was leaking and it left a couple of big black blotches on one of my printed pages, I just placed the cartridge back properly and I had no problems since. I have been to a shop where they refill cartridges and they are doing compatibles as well, when he told me the price for the 4 cartridges I needed, I nearly had a heart attack. And there was no way that they would give you a free cartridge if you take 2 sets of 4 like choice stationery do. I won't be buying any this time, as I ordered some the last time TOPCAT told us about some savings to be made, it was a month ago.

TOPCAT® 12:20 20 May 05

It will now end at midnight on Friday the 27th of May.

Simply enter voucher code 1383 at the checkout when prompted and the VAT will be deducted from your order.

For more information visit click here or call 0800 093 9040

TC.

Ancient Learner 19:53 20 May 05

Ordered last Saturday. Just received today. Seems a long delivery time.

Also ordered a new printer at the 10 minutes before that and received that, from Amazon, on Wednesday. Perhaps Choice have a lot of orders.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:00 20 May 05

received mine yesterday morning :-)))

G

TOPCAT® 17:14 27 May 05

Last Few Days To Save 17.5% VAT

We will pay the VAT on your order until Mid-night on Bank Holiday Monday - that's a saving of 17.5% VAT.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…