Choice Stationery kangaroo offer!

TOPCAT® 10:19 17 Sep 05

They are offering a kangeroo basher's premier pack of compatibles.

click here

Now that's not cricket, surely? :o) TC.

pj123 15:26 17 Sep 05

Looked at this quite a few times but not sure what you are trying to tell us?

The Spires 18:54 17 Sep 05

From an email I received today.

'To celebrate England winning the ashes Choice Stationery premier pack offer. The "Kangaroo Bashers" Premier Pack, contains 10 black and 10 colour Epson compatible cartridges - Plus 10% Extra, with one free black and one free colour cartridge'.

Strawballs 21:21 17 Sep 05

Good on them it's not often we get the chance to gloat over the Ausies so we have got to take the rare oppertunities

pj123 14:20 18 Sep 05

The Spires, I am a long standing customer of Choice Stationery and get lots of emails from them but have not had this one yet, but how much was the Premier Pack and for what Epson printers?

Did they give you a link. I have just logged on to Choice site and can find no reference to Premier Pack.

I have an Epson 895 and an Epson R200.

TOPCAT® 15:05 18 Sep 05

They are referring to the PREMIER Pack Plus Special Offer. click here Click on your Epson models and scroll down to it. TC.

"To celebrate England winning the ashes Choice Stationery are proud to extend the great premier pack offer. The "Kangaroo Bashers" Premier Pack, contains 10 black and 10 colour Epson compatible cartridges - Plus 10% Extra, with one free black and one free colour cartridge.

That's right 11 black and 11 colour compatible cartridges from just £25.00. Click here to purchase this great offer online.

Also when you purchase any item online between now and 30th September 2005 you will automatically get entered into 2 prize draws, one for a BBQ and another for your chance to win 4 FREE premier packs*, how's that - just like the cricket, fantastic!"

pj123 15:28 18 Sep 05

Out of my two printers Epson R200 and Epson 895 only the 895 comes under this offer. As the 895 is a very old Epson printer looks like they are trying to get rid of all old stock ink cartridges. I have just ordered this pack so that I have ink for a long time to come. I also have two other friends who have the Epson 895.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…