Choice Stationery have now got their act together

pj123 15:07 24 Aug 07

After lots of problems with Royal Mail and sending stuff from Jersey, Choice seem to have got it under control.

I ordered on the 19th August (Sunday) It arrived yesterday Thursday 23rd August.

Thank you Choice Stationery.

adman7 15:25 24 Aug 07

I agree

Took advantage of the two free cartridge offer on Tuesday night and the goods arrived this morning. Cant complain at that.

Well done Choice, nice to see normal service has resumed.

spuds 16:35 24 Aug 07

Its nice to see that they have returned to their old style of trading, but I wish they would match the lower price of a compatible that I use,supplied from another supplier :O(

FatboySlim71 23:27 24 Aug 07

Not really anything to do with Choice but I have too been having delays from items from Jersey; up until recently I could order an item from this place, 2-3 days from receiving the dispatched email confirmation I would then have received my item, but due to Royal Mail's dire delivery service I now have to wait 6-7 days. Personally, I would be willing to pay the extra if they would use a decent carrier like City Link, I find their service A1 they never let me down.

BT 08:06 25 Aug 07

To be fair, Choice's Newsletter emails have explained the problems with their service and apologized for the delays,and are now saying that they hope the problems are behind them.

€dstowe 09:11 25 Aug 07

I don't know about Choice but one of the problems with these off-shore suppliers used to be that, to maintain low prices, the goods were sent over on the boat and could quite easily hang around the docks at either or both ends before anyone thought about delivering them.

pj123 14:53 01 Sep 07

Seems to be better than ever. I ordered on 29th August, arrived today 1st September.

Keep it up Choice.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:20 01 Sep 07

Have used choice for many years but I have just bought a CISS system for my Epson 300 and it is cheaper than cheap with the 100ml refills costing about £8 for 5 colours. The system cost £20 inc. postage from Ebay and it comes with full reservoirs. click here

G

pj123 17:56 01 Sep 07

GANDALF <|:-)>. I have been using a CISS on both of my Epson R220 printers for quite a while now.

But I still use Choice Stationery for other products, not just ink.

I have asked Choice if they would be thinking of doing CISS with refills. The response wasn't very positive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…