Choice Stationery-Delivery times?

Molded 09:18 06 Jul 04

First time I've used this company.

Ordered Tuesday 29th June and card debited immediately but delivery not until this morning - one week!

Is this typical?

spuds 09:57 06 Jul 04

Usually Choice are by next day or day after delivery,depending on the Royal Mail, unless stock levels are low or are awaiting stock.I have ordered HP cartridges in the past, and Choice have contacted me about out of stock and back-orders. Perhaps they have slipped up this time!.

terryr48 10:39 06 Jul 04

I have used Choice for ages,never had a problem with delivery, usually arrives next day, must have been a slight hiccup, why not give them a call , I am sure there will be a simple explanation. Their aftersales service is normally excellent.

Totally-braindead 11:29 06 Jul 04

The delivery you've had is not bad, I mean 1 week from order to delivery you can't complain at that really. Having said that, every time I ordered I always got it 2 or 3 days after order. But considering P&P is included in the price you see and the good quality of the products they sell not to mention the aftersales service you get from this company I see no reason to complain. But then you've never actually said you're complaining just asked if a week is typical. Answer no, they're usually much quicker.

pj123 16:23 06 Jul 04

Molded, no that is not typical. You will usually get an email advising you that your card has been accepted. You will then get an email from Choice with your order details and then a further email from Choice advising you that your order has been despatched. Once you have the "despatched" email it usually arrives the next day. I have been using Choice for a long time now and have never had any problems.

Southernboy 18:38 06 Jul 04

great service!

Danoh 00:10 07 Jul 04

Agree with pj123 re delivery and email notification; only purchased once so far, then found out how good their technical support was when an issued developed around faulty cartridges for my Epson 950. Didn't notice when CC transaction took place. Am definitely buying again!

Tom C 06:42 07 Jul 04

Always had great delivery from Choice it has to be a hicup

Molded 10:06 07 Jul 04

It's just that their blurb in an advert that I saw promised same day dispatch on pre 2pm orders.

I'll go along with "a hitch" and continue using them.

Thanks for the responses.

sneakerman 14:39 09 Jul 04

I had a 'problem' once where it took 5 days but as has been said earlier - 5 days, get real, that is good service, especially at those prices (£7.50 for 2b + 2c)
I just checked another company I used to use and they want £16 for the same order!!!

choicestationery 16:55 09 Jul 04

Thank you for your kind comments.

If you do experience any delays please do not hesitate in contacting us on 0845 456 2345.

Unfortunately we are in the hands of Royal Mail - as you all know they can sometimes have delays, but usually they are very good.

Alternatively you can always email us at [email protected] and we will check the status of your order.

Regards

PAUL ANDREWS
Chairman
Choice Stationery Supplies Ltd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…