Choice Stationary!

spuds 12:34 24 Dec 08

I noticed recently that a forum member was asking questions about this company, and what seemed a lack in response from Choice.

Is anyone else suffering the non-response to emails after the initial auto response that someone will get in touch. Their website seems to mention a reply within three hours, but doe's this suggest an auto response or the actual answer to a question asked?.

Not having a dig at Choice Stationary, but just trying to find out why the lack of interest to a possible sales enquiry.

The CEO of Choice use to contribute to this forum, but I do not seem to have seen this lately!.

Clapton is God 12:40 24 Dec 08

"just trying to find out why the lack of interest to a possible sales enquiry"

I think you've probably answered your own question in your thread title - Stationary (look in a dictionary)

iscanut 16:57 24 Dec 08

What an arrogant response..

pj123 18:04 24 Dec 08

The CEO of Choice Stationery (not Stationary) is Paul Andrews and he does check to Forums.

I am sure he will be in touch soon.

pj123 18:08 24 Dec 08

The CEO of Choice Stationery (not Stationary) is Paul Andrews and he does check to Forums.

I am sure he will be in touch soon.

choicestationery 18:19 24 Dec 08
  tullie 18:38 24 Dec 08

Good and quick response that.

spuds 23:09 24 Dec 08

Well thank you very much Choice, but I do not know whether to accept your comments as a rebuke or a thank you for asking a very simple question, as to non-replies to emails.

Regarding sending a direct email to your sales team via your link. Is this the same email link provided on your website contact page, which leaves a customer waiting for a human response or reply, especially before/over a Christmas period and perhaps beyond?.

Think that I will tick this as resolved!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5