Chillblast Fusion Neutino add-ons

Mike_R 18:23 PM 18 Nov 11

I'm looking to replace my grandchildrens' ancient desktop and am attracted to the Neutrino having read the review. My budget is around £500. The Chillblast Web site now has the price at £559.99 and lists a host of recommended extras which could bump up the price considerably. I would welcome advice on whether any of them are necessary and of good value. The desktop will mainly be used for surfing and homework. I expect some games will be played on it although the eldest grandchild has his own xbox360. Incidentally, three PCs are shown at the same price, the Atom, Neutron and Neutrino. I have not yet studied the specs sufficiently to spot the difference.

JRL 08:44 AM 15 Dec 11

I have exactly the same problem and I've emailed Chillblast twice to ask the difference between the Neutron and Neutrino but had no reply. Did you buy one and, if so, are you happy with it?

Mike_R 15:51 PM 15 Dec 11

In the end, their father said that another laptop woud be better so I bought an Acer 5750G.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know