chillblast computers

gary46 18:12 21 Jun 07

as anyone any comments good and bad about this pc, customer service etc..looking at the chillblast fusion raider 6600 (pc advisor best buy aug 07)i would put a link to the web page but not sure how to do it sorry.

LeeM 18:15 21 Jun 07

Im also looking at that computer, click here . It seems pretty good.

BioBob 22:18 21 Jun 07

I saw that - got a good write up. But thats not a Vista motherboard although it works with it. The only company i could find that uses the ASUS Vista Edition motherboard i wanted was NSYS click here. I just e-mailed them a spec i was after and got exactly what i wanted.

The problem is they dont advertise they do all these things, but its easy enough to drop them an e-mail. Its seems like anything goes!

There are a few other companys out there which have some jazzy websites, but i am not sure how good they are. Mesh used to be good, but look at the complaints on the forums now. Novatech is appearing in a few posts and maybe worthwhile checking out, but you cant specify the component quality with these companys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009