Cheep Blueyonder?

Mr Scone 01:06 31 Jan 03

A little while ago, a news article by PCA stated that Telewest Blueyonder was now available for £12.50 (self install). I am an exsting telewest Blueyonder customer and pay £25 a month. I'd obviously like to be paying less and have looked on their site to see whether this is possible or not. I can't find any reference to price cuts at all.

If anyone knows anything more about this new offer (i whether i can sign up to it even though i'm already a BY customer), i'd be very greatful.

Thanks a lot

Simon_P 07:12 31 Jan 03

I also use the £25 service and have never heard of it. got a letter yesterday from them detailing all new and frozen prices for 2003. no mention there either. I have seen a £12.50 servise offered by NTL(but only 256Kbs) maybe it was mix up.

the Rascal 07:32 31 Jan 03

have a look here click here

Sir Radfordin™ 08:19 31 Jan 03

The £12.50 is the install price, the actual subscription to BY has remained the same. Normally you have to pay £25 for install and you get a cable modem in the room of your choice. If you opt for the self install you use the cable modem in the telewest box and can only have your computer as far from the TV as the cable is long.

There is no change in subs for either service so you have nothing to gain by changing. I doubt you would be able to do so anyway.

Mr Scone 09:58 31 Jan 03

Thanks all - now i know

Andrea2003 09:14 03 Feb 03

Seems to be some confusion here. I'm also with Blueyonder on the 1Mbps vroadband and found this article on

click here

I have emailed Blueyonder to ask them what is going on...will let you know as soon as I hear anything

dawnyworld 14:38 04 Feb 03

phoned bluyonder last night after reading the above post they confirmed £12.50 for the self install package £25/33 per month after that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…