Cheapest Sites To Buy Ram

SebBux 10:37 04 Jun 08

Hi.

Re: Acer Extensa E210 Desktop, Amd Sempron 3800+ 2.2ghz 512mb Vista Home Basic.

I would like to Memory Upgrade.

Please could anyone recommend any cheap Sites?

Thanks.

jack 10:41 04 Jun 08

Good quality and getting the right one.
Go to click here
Download the check program and run it
This will ascertain the memory of your machine then list the availability and the price.
Go from there

GaT7 12:15 04 Jun 08

This 2Gb kit for £27 would be fine click here. (Correct me if wrong, but I think that PC has 4x RAM slots & can take 8Gb max).

If on a tighter budget, one of these 512Mb/1Gb modules for £9 to 13.50 will be fine: click here & click here. G

xania 12:33 04 Jun 08

Crucial also have a tool which you can run on any PC to identify what RAM you have and make recommendations for what need. You can then order direct off the page. I did this for a friend last Sunday and already have the RAM ready to install.

Totally-braindead 19:57 04 Jun 08

Cheap and memory do not go together. You might get lucky or it might cause you to tear your hair out in clumps.
I also use Crucial after a few memory problems with cheap RAM.

Strawballs 01:25 05 Jun 08

Unless you are running 64 bit O/S then it is pointless going above 4 gig because 32bit can only see a max of 3.2 gig

GaT7 11:43 05 Jun 08

Strawballs, I doubt anyone would bother putting >2Gb even in that low-end bargain basement system click here. G

SebBux 13:36 05 Jun 08

Thanks all for your help!

Especially Crossbow7

I will go for 2GB

Thanks again.

bionicle 19:56 05 Jun 08

Totally impressed with click here Ordered after doing their online scan 9pm Thursday, order arrived Saturday ahead of schedule, fitted no problem but good to know telephone backup and support available from crucial. Cracking company!

I am Spartacus 21:26 05 Jun 08

Crucial are OK...unless you want to RMA then you're in their hands. I tried to RMA some faulty RAM 4 days ago and am still waiting for a response other than that they will get back to me in 5-7 days.

I tried their online Chat service and was told it wouldn't speed things up in the slightest.

Not impressive I think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…