Cheapest Canon cli-8 ink (for iP4500), please?

renard 00:06 06 Feb 08

Apologies if this is a hackneyed question, but please can anyone recommend the cheapest source of genuine (not compatible) ink cartridges for my Canon iP4500?

They are the cli-8 series.

Thanks, in anticipation.

beeuuem 00:45 06 Feb 08

For originals these are about the cheapest click here=

amonra 17:12 06 Feb 08

click here
Have a look here. Haven't tried them yet, but intend to.
My last lot of cartridges I got from Jessops complete with 50 sheets of 6X4 paper for about £25 ??

tonyq 18:18 06 Feb 08

click here
Scroll to bottom of the page please note: price includes P&P

Or

click here
£1.49 delivery on each order for ink cartridges!

I have used 7dayshop as suggested in the previous posting in the past,with no problems but I think the p&p was about £3plus which as to be taken into account.

I have not yet tried Inkcycle but may do in the future.

I have used Valueshop and not had any problems.

renard 23:43 10 Feb 08

Very many thanks to everyone who responded to my question.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

I have been doing some research of my own, and the cheapest I could find was Amazon - provided you order enough cartridges to bring your order to £15, thus qualifying for free postage.

7-day Shop came a close second, provided you order enough to make the postage cost worthwhile.

Thanks again, everyone.

wjrt 22:24 11 Feb 08
  GANDALF <|:-)> 22:55 11 Feb 08

click here get yourself one of these and you will never regret it.

G

beeuuem 23:11 11 Feb 08

I have just bought one of those and will start to use it when the supplied cartridges expire.
Your reputation is on the line!

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:21 12 Feb 08

I have used on in my Epson R300 for nearly a year now and it is by far the cheapest way to print. The heads do not seem to dry out. The colours are stunning and it may be psychological but the blacks and colours seem more vivid than when I used to use Epson inks. I use inks from Disk Depot at £7 for 6x100ml.

beeuuem 09:52 12 Feb 08

Thanks for the information. It appears that Cheapprinterink are the only ones to supply bulk ink for the Canon at the moment.
I shall report back on how I get on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac